What personal information do we access?
Through the web forms and online account set up, we request the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Advertising Platform (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) account connected
- Social media information;
- Date of birth;
- Information about your business or personal circumstances;
- Information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- Your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- Information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through our website
- receive services from us
- submit any of our online sign up forms
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter)
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.